frequenvemtly asked questions

Is there a limit on how much in contributions a charitable organization can receive? View less
Donors can designate any amount they wish to a charitable organization. There is no limit to the amount a charitable organization can receive

Can employees use a CFC pledge form to contribute during a special solicitation? View less
No. The special solicitation is not part of the CFC. Employees should receive instructions on how to make a special solicitation pledge by the Federal department or agency overseeing the solicitation.

Can a federal retiree be asked to serve as a Loaned Executive? View less
No. A retiree can volunteer to help on the campaign but cannot represent any government entity or solicit federal employees

Can charitable organizations speak about their programs at CFC events? View less
Yes. Charitable organizations should contact their local CFC office for information on CFC events.  Campaigns must notify all participating organizations (local, national, or international) o
Habitually Asked Questions 

Inquiry by catchphrases:

Propelled Search

I am, or used to be, a United States Postal Service (USPS) worker. Where would i be able to discover my arrangement and grade? 

Data with respect to your compensation timetable, arrangement, and grade can be found on your PS Form 50, Notification of Personnel Action. Kindly allude to box 51 for the arrangement or "Occupation Code", which is characterized by the initial four digits of the code. Box 60 assigns your Rate Schedule Code (like a compensation calendar), and box 61 demonstrates your review.

On the off chance that you don't have a duplicate of your last PS-50, and are at present utilized by USPS, your PS Form 50 might be gotten in printed copy organize through your adjusting work force office, or in electronic organization from the Postal Service's electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF) framework. On the off chance that you are never again utilized by USPS, you can acquire a dupl…